This is not a professional blog and I only write most of the things i experienced first hand concerning some matters, so please bear with me if i cannot answer all your queries. Cheers to all! xx

Saturday, July 5, 2014

How to get an NBI clearance

Applying for a job can be tough at times. Aside from the pressure of getting hired, securing the company’s requirements is stressful. Most of the time, NBI or Police clearances are the most sought after. This is for the company to check if your background is clean, especially when you’re applying abroad.
What are the requirements in getting an NBI clearance?
You should not go there until you have a complete list of requirements on hand. First of all, it is stressful to fall in line and be ignored because you are not bringing the right sets of requirements. I am telling you, a lot of people are eager to find work and all of the company they are applying for requires an NBI clearance whether it is local hiring or abroad, so be ready to face a very long line of people waiting for their turn. If you are in manila, it is much better if you go to the National Bureau of Investigation as early as 5:00 AM (that’s not exaggerating). You can check on the branches nearest you online; as for my case, I got my NBI clearance here in Baguio City. I am fortunate to have it in a smooth processing.  Below are the things that you may bring to get an NBI clearance:
I.D’s
Postal I.D,
School I.D.,
Driver’s License,
Voter’s I.D.,
Voter’s Certificate,
Passport,
Birth certificate (NSO copy)
PRC license
SSS I.D.,
Senior citizen I.D.
or any kind of I.D. issued by the government. Bring at least two.
Pen- You wouldn't want other people get annoyed of you borrowing pens from them because they also have forms to fill up.
Envelope- No one knows if it is to rain, so be ready to have something to put your documents with. It is also better if your documents are arrange in such a way that it will not be crumpled or folded.
Money- Nothing in this world is free. You will be paying 115 Php for the printing and other services.
Patience- Bring a lot of patience!
When the office finally opens, people who already have their forms filled up are already allowed to enter the premises. If you still don’t have a form, ask the attendant for one and state your purpose. NBI clearance for abroad is different from the NBI clearance used for getting hired locally. Fill up all the information needed in the form.
Tips:
Heights should be in centimeters, so if you don’t want to panic computing on the spot prepare your height in cm ahead.
1 foot = 30.48 cm
Weights should be in Kg,
1 pound = 0.45 kg
After filling up the information needed in the form, you will be guided to the encoding area where the information listed on your form will be encoded in their computers. Double check all the information you wrote in the form, you wouldn't want to have a problem on misspelled names and other data. After this, the attendant will ask you to proceed in the bio-metrics area. Again, you will be ask to check on the information you gave; your finger prints will be later on scanned. Right after scanning, the computer will tell if you are cleared or not.
Most of the times, getting NBI clearance are stressful because of the common names. If your name is identical with other people who have bad records, you will have to wait for days to get your clearance. However, if you’re fortunate enough to have a unique identification, you can get your printed NBI clearance within that day.



NOTE: If you're planning to go to Qatar Embassy, this might be helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete